Letters of Administration

In the event a family member passes away without making a Will, a family member of the deceased may need to apply to the Supreme Court for Letters of Administration.  Once granted, that family member can then administer the deceased's estate.

This is a complex process which we can assist you to do.  We would not recommend any person do this without legal guidance as there are specific rules and technicalities involved.

Many financial institutions, superannuation funds and retirement homes require this process be undertaken.

Please phone us or email reception@hlqld.com.au for further information.