Powers of Attorney

A Power of Attorney document allows you to nominate another person to act

on your behalf in the event you are unable to.  

You could be away overseas, physically unavailable, or physically

incapable due to an injury or illness.

You can specifically nominate exactly what your Attorney is

allowed to do, the terms on which they can operate, and what

they can and cannot do.  This document is particulary useful if you

need to go overseas but have your local Attorney

sign mortgage documents  or Qld Titles Office

Transfer documents. 

We can assist you to put your Power of Attorney

in place if you are going overseas and

need someone on the ground to act on your behalf

in a specific transaction.

Please call us or email reception@hlqld.com.au for futher information.